The EPHS Parent Teacher Student Association is a member of the National and State PTA. Its membership is composed of teachers and staff, parents and other family members and students. Community members are also welcome to join.
One of the main goals of the PTSA is to assist with the connection and communication between school and home. We do this by providing:
- Frequent social media updates (Facebook)
- Meetings on topics of interest, such as graduation requirements, college planning, etc.
- Events such as the ice cream social, teacher grants (art supplies, bus trips, magazine subscriptions), scholarships
- Assemblies that help our students
- Senior gifts (Graduation T-shirts)